Why am I doing this?

Monday, March 10, 2008

Black Death Part 2

So I got sick again. I have never been so sick in my life in such a short period of time. It sucks. I felt so bad I had Jason call my Dr. I am feeling better now. This stuff is for the birds. I better not get it again.

On the good side of all this, I have never been more in love with my husband!! He really stepped up today and totally took care of me, Dillon and the household stuff. I am so thankful I had him to help. You really are the best, Honey!

Personally, I think I worked myself sick this time. I have been so busy with work the past few weeks, I think I wore myself down. I cannot do that anymore. I am getting to pregnant to run myself that ragged and my body reminded! Our bodies are such wonderful creatures!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

All that, and I am a hottie ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home