Why am I doing this?

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Name

I think we are getting closer to a name. We will tell, but we have to make sure it is what we want. It is fairly challenging to name a child. It is a big responsibility! I hear some names and I think that obviously the parents did not take it as seriously as we do. For example, it you read my comments, Krista has a student named Sparkle. Isn't that the name of paper towels? I am sure we could all chime in with names that are ludicrous.

Hell week one is over. Next week is challenging, but not quite as bad as this one was.

Congrats to Seth and Kelly on officially being home owners! Have a good weekend everyone!

5 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

my vote: Jugbear - said just as it sounds. And yes, I taught one once.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger kelly said...

There is a child who lives in the Village Apartments (on Ash Street) named Shampayne. I know this because they have a wooden plaque with the family names outside the front door.

You could call him Shamp for short.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Jason Lee, from My Name is Earl, named his child "Pilot Inspektor" (with a "k") I'm sure he put a lot of thought into that. I saw you on the news last night! You did a great job and you are right you are glowing but the tv did add 10 pounds since I last saw you. :)
Karen

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

You sure it was the tv that added the 10 pounds???

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home