Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back on a happier note:

For Bonnie - who kind of tagged me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Do you like blue cheese? NO WAY!! Jason loves it.


2. Favorite Food? Oh man, if you know me, you know I eat Mexican all the time!

3. Do you own a gun? No, I do not know how to use one.


4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I get slushies at Sonic.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, not usually.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Holy crap! I love hot dogs! I could live on them and mac and cheese.


7. Favorite Christmas song? ?? Oh, Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee and OJ

9. Can you do push ups? Pregnant or not pregnant? Who am I kidding – maybe a few.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring! Any of the jewelry Jason gave me. He is good at buying that stuff!

11. Favorite hobby? Used to be running – pre children!

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Absolutely not, and neither do you (anyone that reads this). This is Bonnie’s answer, but I left it because I agree!

13. What is one trait that you hate about yourself? I am not going to answer that one. I have some that I need to work on, but none that I hate.

14. Middle name? Jean

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment.
a. I wish I was off work for fun and not with a sick child.
b. Dillon is watching Elmo and it is annoying to me!
c. I miss my cat – Bailey. (See previous post.)

16. NAME 3 DRINKS YOU DRINK REGULAR? Again, pregnant or not. Right now, OJ, Coffee and Water!

17. CURRENT WORRY RIGHT NOW? Will we ever get our house sold?

18. CURRENT HATE RIGHT NOW? Nothing really. Again, the hate thing throws me off.

19. Favorite place to be? At home with my family – my reason for living!

20. How did you bring in the New Year? At home – I have a small child and no family near!

21. Like to go? Yes, but less than in previous years.

22. Name three people who will complete this first? I'm not tagging anyone either.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? An old, gray t-shirt I slept in and it probably has puke on it from Dillon.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never had.

26. Can you whistle? Sort of. You should hear my husband whistle!!

27. Favorite color? Green

28. WOULD YOU BE A PIRATE? As long as Jason was one with me!

29. WHAT SONGS DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? The silly songs from Dillon’s movies.

30. Favorite Russian Chauffeurs name? I don't know any Russian Chauffeurs.

31. Favorite boy's name? Dillon and Brodie – of course!

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets, I am in pj pants.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jason or Dillon

34. Best bed sheets as a child? No clue. I am sure I had nothing special.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I hurt my thumb in softball my Junior summer. I think that is about it.

36. Do you love where you live? Kinda.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? Connie

39. How many pets do you have? 1 cat

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully, my husband still.

41. What is your favorite book? After grad school, I have not read for fun!

42. What is your favorite candy? Twix or Smarties

43. Favorite Sports Team? I like football, but no particular team.

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Trying to sleep – wondering if Dillon would puke again!

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Should I stay home with Dillon or go to work.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger kelly said...

This is a really fun post.

But, can I just say, my god, you have had a rough week! I'm sure next week will be better. Hang in there.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Glad I could give you something to waste some time. I do hope your week gets better and things settle down for you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home