Why am I doing this?

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Body Butter

So my friend, Leslie got me Victoria Secrets Body Butter for Christmas. It is good stuff! I have become addicted to it. It feels so good on dry skin and a pregnant belly!! :-) Point is, I highly recommend it.

We got news on Bailey - I wish it was better. Her kidneys are failing. She is on antibiotics and special food. The Doctor wants us to give her IV fluids, but I think we decided not to. She was pretty bad Thursday and Friday, but seems to be a little better today. The Doctor thinks it is a matter of time and I do to. We are really hoping she goes on her own and we do not have to make the decision to put her down. There has already been some tears in our house. Bailey was my first pet and Jason's too. We got her after we were married, so we have almost had her 10 years!

On a final note - where did the good weather go? Happy Easter!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I am sorry for Bailey! I know how special she is to you guys. I remember or remember stories about Jason spanking her, which I always thought to be the cutest/funniest thing ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home