Why am I doing this?

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Boring Weekend

Jason left early Saturday morning to go to a bike race in Arkansas. I have never been a bike racer widow, so this was new for me. I have always gone to races with Jason, but now that Dillon is here, that is not always the easiest.

My mom came down to hang out with Dillon and me while he was gone. We were busy, but got a lot of nothing done. Dillon acted terrible the entire weekend. It was very weird. I don't know, maybe he missed his Dad. Anyway, I will be happy to have Jason back home and I know I could NEVER be a single parent. Those people should get awards!!

Dillon got a bunch of new outside toys courtesy of garage sales on Saturday. He got a killer tricycle and can actually ride it pretty well. It is an old school, red metal one like I had when I was kid. He also got a plastic, cookie monster chair that he LOVES.

I am also not sleeping at night for some reason. I can't quite figure it out, but it is starting to take it's toll. I bet I got 3 hours of sleep last night. I guess I better get used to it. In a few more months, that will be the norm. That my friends is one of the hardest parts of having a new baby - NO SLEEP! No one tells you how much that messes with your head.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home