Why am I doing this?

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I drove through campus earlier this evening...it is official...I am no longer cool. Some may argue that I was never cool - fair enough. Just in case you were wondering how I know this, I pulled up next to an Explorer full of young men, most likely Mizzou students. I had my windows down and I was in the car alone, so I had to radio up a little louder than usual, not loud by any means (my husband taught me what a good stereo sounds like and the KIA does not have one). Ok, so forget the fact that they look over and see a pregnant women - the song that was leaving the car - Jethro Tull.

Alicia = Not Cool


Poor Dillon and Brodie.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

some might say that you are even cooler because you can rock the Jethro Tull...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home