Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Searching for Jason

Well not really - I know where he is - I just have not got to spend any time with him lately. Bummer. I guess that happens when you work and have a family. He has been trying to get some riding in and I have been trying to oblige that request while I can.

I have my last class tonight. I am not teaching next semester. I am going to take a break. I am in the process of completing my paperwork for full licensure! I can't wait to get it done and sent in. I am thinking we will need to have a celebration once it is officially complete. With my luck, I will then be in labor or something.

This weather is killing me. About the time we get our backyard dried up it rains again. I think we are supposed to get a TON of rain tonight - Joy! Such is spring I guess.

Your thought for the day. Why are people always in such a hurry? I guess I can slip into that too, but I try VERY hard not to. What are they hurrying to do? Get through life faster? I am pretty sure that we all have the same fate ahead - why get there quicker? Slow down people. Take time to live. Enjoy someone or something today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home