Why am I doing this?

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nothing new. I was craving Mexican food so bad last night, Jason went and brought it home. Yummy!!! He also drove me around in the car. I know it was killing him, but I had to get out of the house.

I am slowly starting to get some work stuff in line. I wish I was a better planner and organizer - things would be easier to pick-up for my co-workers. For example - we have a 2 day planning retreat planned the first week of July. Besides e-mails, my plans are on post-it notes on my computer at work.

I was up all night last night. I could not sleep. I got out of bed and watched TV. I finished a Batman movie and started watching Anaconda. Fun times. I did not realize that Owen Wilson and Jennifer Lopez were in that movie.

I go to the Doctor this afternoon. Hopefully she will make a plan for me.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

eagerly awaiting your plan hope she let's you loose a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home