Why am I doing this?

Friday, May 23, 2008

Good news!

I had a good appointment yesterday. My blood pressure was normal! I am still on bed rest. I go back again on Tuesday and if it is still normal, she is going to give me some more freedom! That would include taking it easy, but getting to get out a little, even going in to the office a few days a week. That would be nice. She also said if there are no other bumps, she will let me go in to labor on my own! I love my Doctor.

I have some friends I really need to thank. First off, Kelly and Seth watched Dillon yesterday while Jason took me to the Doctor. Thank you - especially since he threw a huge fit when we left. Next, Jonathan and Leslie brought us a WONDERFUL dinner last night. Leslie also brought me a ton of magazines to read. All of it was so nice and it was great to catch up with them. Thank goodness for our friends, especially since we do not have any family close.

We watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy last night. First off, let me say we have never watched this show before, the previews sucked us in. It was SOOOO good! We really enjoyed it. I might have to try and pick it up next season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home