Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

?????

While on my way home from work yesterday I was listening to the radio. They were playing two songs by the same artist - it was two for Tuesday or something like that. So I was stuck listening to a Van Halen song - the title escapes me now. It was an older one with David Lee Roth singing - you know, the REAL Van Halen days! Anyway, the second song was a newer one with what's his name - crappy Van Halen. My question to you - is it really a two for Tuesday when the singer is different? OK, I have now dated myself and talked about something that has no baring on anything for the rest of life. Enjoy!!

Go Ted!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

I can dig me some Van Hagar. It is the Gary Cherone version of Van Halen that really stinks the place up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home