Why am I doing this?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Gulit Inspired

My friend Leslie wrote about guilt on her blog last week which got me to thinking about it. (Check her blog for neat inspirational thoughts/ideas.) Guilt is a very interesting creature. I have to say, there is not a lot I feel guilty about. Don't get me wrong, I have some guilt, but most of mine revolves around my children. I have a feeling that will not change anytime soon. The things I feel most guilty about is time when it comes to them. Do I think they are neglected - NO WAY! Let me tell you about something that happens to you when you have children (beside you not being able to fit into your old clothes) - all the sudden your brain and your heart no longer connect. You may know something in your head, but there is no way your heart will let you believe it for one minute.

Bottom line - I am going to attempt to live more guilt free when it comes to my children. I know in my head they are good and I am raising them the best I know how. This is my affirmation - at least till my heart says otherwise!! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home