Why am I doing this?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Too early to complain?

I am feeling the need to complain, so if you don't want to read it or hear about it - stop now and go to another page. I am tired. Not just tired, REALLY tired. I need a break so bad - a day to myself would be great. I am grouching a lot to my family and that is when I know I need a break. I have so much to do around the house, so much to do at work and some how I need to find time to spend with my family. Oh yeah, and then I need to find time to walk in there or something. I know, I know, I signed up for this by having children.

Brodie is not sleeping through the night anymore. He did for about a week. He is eating like crap. I think he may be cutting a tooth.

I had my parenting questioned by complete strangers over the weekend, but that is another blog. I don't feel like typing.

I got my hair chopped off over the weekend. I don't like it. Now I must suffer for months till it grows. I thought it would be easier, but I cannot get it to do anything.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

Never too early! You can't do everything, even if you signed up for it. And it's okay to complain, even if it was your fault. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home