Why am I doing this?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have really decided that I do not want to work anymore. The trick - trying to find someone to pay me my current salary to do NOTHING. You see, I don't want to not work alone though. I want Jason to not have to work too. We could all hang out together, live and not have to worry about paying bills. I guess that is called winning the lottery or getting a big inheritance. Since neither is on our horizon - I guess I can dream, huh? It is not that I do not like my job - I just think life is too short for anyone to have to work.

Stay tuned for my next post where I will be talking about little elves and magic rainbows. :-)
Man, I am really funny!

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Epic LULZ!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

little elves and magic rainbows? You guys get into some crazy shit this weekend? I'm all for the living without working. I'd like to be one of those people who just travel around the world with nothing but a backpack of trinkets. No job, just going from country to country.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Nope, I just figured since I was in fantasy land I would really make it fun! I was drinking wine, but that is it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home