Why am I doing this?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday boy!!

Brodie is 6 months old today. I cannot believe it. I know I say that all the time, but time has flown! He got his shots today - YUCK! He weighs 17 pounds and 3 ounces and is 26 inches long. He has grown 6 inches in 6 months! He is a big boy, but I have a feeling he is slowing down, especially since he is starting to move.

On another note. We are taking the boys to a new place. It is a pediatric clinic through the university. We took Brodie in about a month ago and then this time for his check-up. Both times, the doctor has raked me over the coals about flu shots. I always decline them. Today it did not make them too happy, but oh well. I guess free-will has gone away. She went as far as to tell me, "You don't want him to end up in ICU." If she knew any prevention theory, she would know scare tactics are not proven to have lasting effects. So any way, leave me alone. I am not getting my family the flu shot. (Jason agrees with me.) I am not anal about a lot of things, but I am with the flu shot and the chicken pox vaccine. So there you go, way more than you wanted to know about me.

4 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Curt, you better agree with me!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

on board 110%....and the cabin is in Dutzow, MO

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Heh, you said "anal".

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I am with you too. It took me a few years and some research, but I won't be having any of those vaccines again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home