Why am I doing this?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ok, I am over my drama and I am aware that I am not going to die from lack of sleep. I told myself what I would like to tell many, many people - "suck it up". Every once in a while I like to throw a little pity party for myself, but then I realize it gets me nowhere! I am still tired, but I have two kids. Life will go on and one day I will wish my kids were little again.

As you may know, I usually listen to Mancow in the morning on the way to work. I like him at times. Sometimes he is so in line with my thinking it is scary. Anyway, yesterday he was talking about his belief that there are no accidents in life. Everything is the way it is for a reason...you are where you are for a reason. I have been thinking about this a lot and I realize that it is very true, just very hard to remember at times. Heck, I am writing this and passing it along for a reason.

Speaking of passing along a story. I have a story from Monday that I will write about later. It is great, so stay tuned! (Hey, I got to do something to keep you coming back!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home