Why am I doing this?

Sunday, November 09, 2008

No sleep till....

Who knows when. I mean how long can a kid teeth for? Don't answer that. I remember when Dillon cut teeth. He was a bear. So naturally, his brother is being the same way. He has been grumpy and not sleeping through the night! Joy for me! If any one would like to come spend the night, let me know! Having one kid is a savior for #2. You know that all this baby stuff one day ends (ie: I know I will get to sleep again one day!). Then it is bittersweet. They are more self sufficient, but not your baby anymore. If you have children, you know what I mean.

I really like cold weather, but this has slapped me in the face.I hate being stuck inside with the kiddos. I am still attempting to run a bit in hopes to do the Jingle Bell run in December. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home