Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I asked Dillon this question last night out of the blue. It had been a long night and I was grasping at strings to occupy him. His answer? I am happy to report that Dillon would like to be a clown. I asked him what his clown name would be and he replied, "D". (BTW: I was a good mom and replied that I thought that was a great choice! What other option do I have when he is 3? If he is still saying that at 18 - we'll talk!) I then asked what little brother was going to be when he grew up. Dillon told me Brodie was going to be a doctor - a surgery doctor! There you have it...a clown and a surgeon!! What more could a mom ask for?!?!

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

sounds like a horror flick

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Just think what Sherrey N-H would say about the clown! You made me laugh out loud tonight -- Thanks
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home