Why am I doing this?

Friday, October 03, 2008

Will I get served with divorce papers?

My Wednesday got better. The final act of stupidity was completed on my way home from work. Jason rode to Jeff and we picked up the boys on the way home. I had a check that needed to be cashed so I told him I was going to swing by the bank. Well, I went through the bank drive through with his cross bike on top of the car! I actually tore up the awning more than the bike. I did mange to rip the back half of his saddle off. I am pretty sure he will be divorcing me soon, not completely because of the bike - it will survive. More because he wants to get his kids out of harms way!!

Again, please return my brain to me if you happen upon it. I am pretty sure it went to another country.

Brodie also got up two times last night! Yeah for me!! See what lack of sleep does to you!!

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger S. Smith said...

Oh man!

I have a good story, though. My whole family went out to Boise ID, when I qualified for the junior nation cycling championships. This was in the mid 1980s. We were all exhausted, and pulled into a motel in Kansas. Of course, there were expensive bikes on top. Crash! I tore the crap out of the overhanging awning and trashed my brother's front wheel. My Gitane was ok, though the saddle got torn off. My Dad immediately went to the store and bought to 40 ouncers, he was so frazzled.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Holy moley. I'm scared to breathe on Seth's bikes wrong.

Some day it will be "a good story" for you too. :-)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

good god. sorry to hear all this. i'm sending you positive vibes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home