Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Daily dose of Brodie


He is starting to like his exersaucer. It buys us some time to cook and eat dinner.
I have not been feeling well lately. I went to the Doctor yesterday and got a whole lot of nothing except a bill! She told me to rest up. Hmmm, people without children are always telling me to rest up. That is nearly impossible. Don't get me wrong, I know what I signed up for, but seriously - great advice, Doc! At one point in the conversation, she actually asked me what I thought it was. Can you believe that?

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Do you think Brodie would like riding around in a sling or a backpack while you cook, etc.? I have a bizillion over here that you could try out!

Try to get some more rest. I know it is hard. Drink lots of water and get a good multivitamin if you aren't already taking one.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

What a cute pic. Sorry about your doctor visit - sounds like a quack to me. Actually - it sounds a lot like my doctor, come to think of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home