Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Do NOT Trust Me With Your Children!!

Why do you ask? Cause I locked mine in my car this morning at day care. Yep, that is right. The car was running...all the doors locked. Dillon and Brodie were inside. I went in and got the phone (yep, that was in the car too) and called Jason. During that call, I was yelling at Dillon to roll down the window (while gesturing rolling down a window which is not how it is done anymore). He was laughing and waving at me. At least he was not unhappy or scared - Brodie was asleep. Jason gave me the bright idea to tell him to roll down the window, which he LOVES to do. He did. Dillon saved the day. Very funny now.

On another brainless note, I also left my keys in the ignition of my unlocked car last night. Yep, it was still there this morning. Maybe I am not as far in the hood as I thought I was. If someone finds my brain, will you please bring it back?

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

Oh geez!!!! I am so sorry to hear all this, it did give me a chuckle though. I hope your week gets better!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Wow. At least it was smart of you to wait for cooler weather to lock your children in the car!

If it makes you feel any better, I tried to grab a cup of water at a stop on the YouZeum Bike ramble this weekend, swerved to the left, and knocked over the bike trailer attached to Seth's bike with Lucy inside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home