Why am I doing this?

Friday, September 26, 2008

I have been feeling weird lately. If you read earlier, you know that I have not felt well, but beyond that, I have just felt weird. Every now and again I get the feeling that there is something big waiting on the horizon for me. I am kind of getting that feeling again. The problem is I cannot ever tap into it to find out what it is. Does this mean I am not in tune with myself? Or am I full of crap and there is nothing? I feel like I am standing on the edge getting ready to jump, but I never do. I really want to jump, but I cannot see why I need to jump.

Analyze that!! :-)

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I get these feelings too...I never really feel the big outcome of anything like I feel like I should. I wonder, really, where do they come from and what are they for..?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home