Why am I doing this?

Friday, October 10, 2008

a bunch of misc stuff:

I am sitting here working and I look out the window. The sun is shining and the leave are falling off the tree...ahhh, happiness! I love fall! It is going to be a little hotter than I like this weekend, but oh well.

Brodie will be 4 months old tomorrow. I cannot believe it. He is becoming such a big boy. He really loves his brother and is becoming a daddy's boy!! Mom is just good for feeding him. Speaking of...Brodie starting sleeping through the night at about 2 1/2 months. He was fairly consistent. I would say about one night a week he would get up. It was bliss! Yes, see the "was". He is no longer doing that. He is getting up again in the night. It is killing me. I think he is either going through a growth spurt or is cutting a tooth. After now having a child that can tell you what is wrong - it is hard to go back to not knowing.

Anyway, enjoy your Friday. We have a full and exciting weekend ahead! I will post on it soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home