Why am I doing this?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am pretty sure I am the worst mother ever! Dillon wanted cheese crackers for breakfast, so guess what? He is eating cheese crackers for breakfast. Sometimes I do not want to fight so early in the morning. At least it is not candy, right? That is only once a year at Easter. He gets candy for breakfast that day. (How can you say no to him wanting to eat it after he worked so hard to find it.) Guess it could be worse, huh?

Brodie is so close to rolling over. He actually does it all the way, but cannot get his arm out that is under him. I suspect in the next couple days he will master it. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

I have had left over fajitas for breakfast before.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger joe jack talcum said...

Cheese crackers aren't that bad!! That's certainly better than giving him sugary cereal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home