Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My tag:

1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate - I do not like egg nog.

2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Puts them under the tree. (We talked about this at work yesterday!)

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
white on the tree - colored on the house

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No and I wonder why....

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Thanksgiving day

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
noodles and turkey

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Running up stairs very quickly and hoping in bed b/c my older brother shouted , "he is here - I saw his boot coming in the front door." Or something like that. They were actually my dad's boots sitting by the front door! I am not sure to this day if he really thought that or if it was a trick to get me to bed!!!

8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Nope, not unless Santa comes early.

9. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Just with what I have collected since we have been married. It is cool now b/c Dillon is making ornaments for the tree and those are my FAVORITE!!

10. Can you ice skate?
Sure, but I am not great.

11. Do you remember your favorite gift?
No, I loved Christmas as a child and most everything I got!

12. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Mom's punch

13. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Church on Christmas eve

14. What tops your tree?
a star

15. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving, especially to my kids. Oh who am I kidding, I like to receive too!

16. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
O holy night.

17. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
YUMMO! Except, I have found they are a different consistency now.

18. What do you want for Christmas?
A necklace with my boy's initials.

19. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party?
Just the work one.

20. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
lounge clothes

21. Do you own a santa hat?
no

22. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
family, always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home