Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Running myself into the ground


Well I did it, I ran four days in a row. Last night Krista, Parker (her dog), and I went to run - outside. I thought that would be ok because we had so little to run. Big mistake! It was so cold I think my lungs froze. Krista and Parker killed me. I am so out of shape and slow. I am having serious doubts about doing this. It is amazing what having a baby does to your body. I know I hear people say they wore their pre-pregnancy clothes home from the hospital and were active immediately after the baby at their top performance...I think they are aliens or liars!! Maybe I am just a whinny, weak women.

Dillon thinks that coughing is funny! It is also his new way to say his is done with a bottle. He does love his bath time though!!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger RockDoc said...

did you or dillon make his gotee?

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

We did it, of course. Notice the chapped checks from all the slobber.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home