Why am I doing this?

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Back home!!



I am so glad to be home, back to my boys! I did have a neat trip though. On this trip, I realized how big of a nerd I am. We got to go to the Capitol for a tour from Kit Bond's staff. They took us into the tunnels that run under the buildings and we were arms length from Hillary Clinton. She said hi to us. Then we went to the floor gallery and saw almost ALL of the US senators. THAT WAS COOL. John Kerry looks terrible in person. Ted Kennedy is not as big as he looks on TV. On the way to the airport, our cab driver pulled over for the President's motorcade. VERY COOL!!! I know people in DC see it all the time, but it was neat for us to get to see all of this.

In other news, Dillon is getting his first tooth. It is starting to push through. Jason taught him to stand up just by holding your hands to steady himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home