Why am I doing this?

Friday, February 03, 2006

Wiped out!!

Blast for the past - ok not that long ago. Was this really Dillon? I already can't remember him being this small!!
This has been a very busy, tiring week. I have only gotten to run once - I do plan to go today. Work has killed me this week. I have to work tomorrow. Working weekend days kill me. I try and relax so much on weekends and now I will only have Sunday.

Man the Rolling Stones are old and crusty!

Dillon is eating baby food. He really like fruits so far. He is ok with the veggies. He is so big. We took him to his 6 month appointment a week ago. He is in the 90% for his height and 80% for his weight. I honestly think the kid would walk if he could balance. Maybe he'll be walking in time for an Easter egg hunt!?!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

dude, what is that thing pinching his...well, thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home