Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What a rough Tuesday!


I had to drive to Warsaw (2 hours one way on icky roads) and back and make 2 presentations. That made me tired. I stopped by home to get Jason and Dillon, we went to El Maguey for dinner. I had a tough time keeping my mouth shut at dinner. The booth behind us consisted of a women and her two children. She was on her cell phone the entire time ignoring the kids. The only time she paid attention to them was when she stopped gabbing to yell at them. They were clearly done eating and I am sure just getting bored. Beyond that, they were not doing anything too bad - they were not bothering us. It made me very upset.

Anyway, not a lot going on. I am thinking of ripping my cruise control out of my car and sending it to KIA. Never, ever buy a KIA. Ok, let me rephrase...do not buy a KIA from the dealer in St. Joseph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home