Why am I doing this?

Monday, January 23, 2006

Boys = Bloggers

Except for my husband. These boys here is BOCOMO and their blogs...I do have to say though, I am addicted. I read them all the time. My biggest surprise, Luke is not too bad of a writer. I agree, he has nothing on Jimmy. I wish I could write like that. 2 degrees, a bunch of money and still nothing. Jason can write like that if he wants to, but that is very seldom.

I hit another pr yesterday. Yes folks, 30 minutes of running. I hate to say it because I don't want to ruin it, but I think I am getting back. The only thing that stinks is I am more sore the day after running than I used to be. Beware, I am cutting out soda starting today!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Are you sure it shouldn't be "boys = boogers"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home