Why am I doing this?

Monday, July 17, 2006

Two cats for sale!

I have had it, I am selling the cats. They are driving me insane! Bailey sleeps with us at night and Oscar does not. Mainly because he does not sleep...he trolls around getting into everything. So, Oscar is whinning wanting in the bedroom and Bailey is whinning wanting out of the bedroom. The fun part was as soon as I went to let Bailey out, she hid. Fun, fun! I am also getting sick of Bailey sleeping on my head when she is content to stay in the bedroom. Makes my life uncomfortable! They fight, chase each other and are pretty much good for nothing and I am sick of it. They are for sale!! For the right price I will throw in the litter boxes and some food. I think this sounds like a deal.

Garage sale this weekend at the Kippenberger's!!

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger RockDoc said...

If the cats haven't sold by then, will they be in the gay-rodge sale?

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Possibly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home