Why am I doing this?

Friday, February 24, 2006

I am so ready for the weekend!


Wow, what a beautiful Friday!! I got out for a short, easy run with Poots after work. He is truly a outside boy. He loves being outside. He almost always falls asleep in the running stroller.

I think it is supposed to be cold tomorrow. Bummer. I am going to try and take Dillon to his first Columbia bike race on Sunday. The race begins and ends at a school, so I can take him indoors if it is too cold.

Work has been killing me. We are getting ready for a big youth event in March. We are getting down to the wire, so things are hectic. You want to guess who is coming to our Youth Rally? You never would in a million years, so I will tell. Miss America!! That is right - the current Miss America is coming for both days. Her platform is building intolerance for drunk driving and underage drinking, so she agreed to come support us!! Very cool!!

On another note, my child LOVES his bath!

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

TJ (sandbagger), are you reading this? If so, you should go to the Youth rally and get your mack on strong with Miss America.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Téllezg said...

sign me up!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home