Why am I doing this?

Monday, August 21, 2006

Alicia...riding a bike?

Yes, hell froze over yesterday. I rode my bike. Don't get too excited, it was just around town. Krista stayed with Dillon, so Jason and I got to ride together for about a hour. It was fun! We rode downtown and on campus. Seeing all the kids returning to school made me feel old! I also saw a kid walking and his mom was walking behind him through campus...yep, that'll be me and Dillon in about 17 years. I know that seems like a long time, but the way last year went, it'll be next month.

Dillon has found his private parts. Every time I change his diaper his hand slips down there. Jason keeps telling him he will go blind, but he doesn't seem to care!

Happy Monday...Allergy season is in FULL swing!!

(Could these thoughts be any more random?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home