Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What update?

Yes, I am getting very bad at updating this thing on a regular basis. Not too much is going on and I am thankful for that.

Dillon is growing...Jason is starting to ride his bike again...I am doing a whole lot of nothing, but seem to have no time.

I hate driving to Jefferson City. (I know, here it comes...) If I would have been smart in the first place, we would have just moved to Jeff and visited Columbia. Of course, who knew gas would almost $3 a gallon? The most hated part of my commute is Highway 50 south. I take Dillon to the sitter over on that side of town. It might as well be a drag strip.

Well that is my boring post for this week...

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Riding? Me? Surely you jest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home