Why am I doing this?

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Truth about Motherhood

Here it is, what no one will tell you...once you become a mother, you officially take last place in the household. Yes, that is correct. You can't find time to exercise, you can't find time to even clean up - let alone clean good.

I am on a rank because Dillon decided not to sleep last night and yes, I was the lucky person that got to be up with him. So here I am starting out the week pooped, thinking I need to exercise, but I am not WAY too tired to do it. I can't nap, because Dillon won't nap. He won't eat. What the heck is wrong with this kid?!

I get to get my hair colored tomorrow, but fun...I have to take Dillon. That will be a great experience.

A final note...Karen, I am a terrible friend. I was supposed to call you last week and I did not. Sorry!! If it is any consolation, I don't call anyone anymore.

Hope everyone's week is starting off as good as mine!

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Alicia:
The phone can be operated by either of us -- no worries. I told Connie that we will try to include her when we get together but it doesn't have to be today. :) The whole Mom bottom feeder thing is true but apparently when we are really old people will be nice to us. The benefit of aging -- at least there is one. :)
Talk to you soon.
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home