Why am I doing this?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Before my one reader gets mad, I thought I better update.

Where to start? Jason and I took a little trip to Baltimore. I had to go for work and Jason tagged along. The big news with that is we left Dillon with my mom. Our first trip without the little guy. Don't worry...I took 7 teens to this conference, so I exchanged taking care of a toddler for taking care of 7 teenagers. Hmmm, fair trade? Which one is easier? You be the judge.
I also got sick on this trip-yippie! I am feeling better, but still a little sluggish. In fact, we decided to stay home this weekend instead of visiting family. The thing is, it will be pretty boring around BOCOMO because everyone and their dog will be in STL racing.

I am really getting to the point where I hate people. Not all people, just most people. I am feeling like I need to make a transition in my life, but I don't know how to do it. That is very frustrating, so please be nice to me--I am fragile.

On another note...my husband hates me!

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

No, your husband loves you more then life.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

But not more than a new bike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home